Who we are and how to find us
We operate as Software Mansion spółka akcyjna based in Krakow (address: ul. Zabłocie 43b, 30-701 Kraków, Poland)
We are the administrator of your personal data. You can reach out to us for information, or take advantage of your other rights that are granted to you according to RODO (GDPR). We have created a dedicated point of contact for this sole purpos – email address [email protected] and phone number (+48) 518 987 184.
How and why we process your personal data
USAGE DATA & COOKIES
For each user we process data describing the way of website usage (these are the so-called operating data). This processing includes automatic reading of a unique identification identifying the endpoint of the telecommunications network or IT system you use (ie. your IP address), as well as the date and time of the server, information about the technical parameters of the software and the device you use (eg. whether browsing our site you use from a laptop or phone), as well as the location from which you connect to our server. This information may be used by us for market research purposes and for improving the website's performance. Data stored in server logs is not associated with specific people using the website. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site.
The legal basis for usage data processing operations is Art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of GDRP (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller). That legitimate interest is to enable error diagnostics on the site the improvement of its quality.
Like almost every other website, we utilize cookies. Cookies are small pieces of text data stored on your device (eg. computer, phone or tablet), which may be read back by an IT system.
Cookies enable us to:
- ensure proper site operation,
- improve performance performance and security of the site,
- make use of analytics tools.
The legal basis for this is also Art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of GDRP (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller).
Own cookies. Cookies can be divided into own and third party ones. We use own cookies in order to improve our website’s performance.
Third-party cookies. Our site, just like most others, utilizes third-party functionalities. This involves utilizing third-party cookies. Here is how it works on our website:
- Google Analytics. Data gathered using this tool are completely anonymous and do not allow to identify you. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies for Google Analytics service are used. The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google (the so-called tracking code) in the code of our website. This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies. Detailed information about Google Analytics can be found at www.google.com/analytics
You can prevent processing of personal data in this way (block Google Analytics) by making appropriate choices on the website: www.tools.google.com/gaoptout
Marketing. We do not use any marketing cookies.
Our website contains a contact form. Personal data submitted using it are processed only to be able to answer your inquiry.
The legal basis for this is therefore Art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of GDRP (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller) or Art. 6 par. 1 pt. b) (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract).
Which data is subject to processing
We process the following personal data items:
USAGE DATA & COOKIES
- IP address
- server date & time
- location of end device used for accessing the website
- technical parameters of user’s device and software
- device interface language
- UTM tags, determining user’s network origin location
- online identifiers, including cookie identifiers, Internet protocol addresses, device identifiers (for cookie utilization).
- first name, surname
- email address
Who we disclose your personal data to
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany – dedicated web hosting services. Your personal data is stored on secure servers based in Germany. We use encrypted connections to access these servers.
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – server data storage, email server. We use Google for our email services as well as cloud data storage (Gsuite), as well as for analytics and stats (Google Analytics).
Some of the operations described above involve transmission of your personal data to the so-called third countries (outside the European Economic Area), where the GDPR is not applicable. However, this always happens on the basis of legal instruments provided for in GDPR, guaranteeing adequate protection of your rights and freedoms. Detailed information in this regard can be found in privacy policies posted by suppliers on their websites. If you like, we would provide you with a list of useful links (email us for this purpose at the following address [email protected]).
How long your personal data will be kept and maintained
We will process your personal (usage) data for 26 months. The data we collect from you is stored anonymously.
The effects of cookies in your browser will be maintained for 24 months since the last visit on our website (unless you manually delete our cookies from your browser earlier).
We do not store the data from the contact form for longer than necessary to respond to you and keep in touch with you (if you wish so).
How you can take advantage of your rights
We make every effort for you to be satisfied with our cooperation. Please do remember, that you have numerous rights and privileges which enable you to influence our way of processing your data. In some cases it is possible to prevent us from processing your data whatsoever. These would be as follows:
- the right to access your personal data (regulated by Art. 15 of GDPR)
- the right to correct your data (regulated by art. 16 of GDPR)
- the right to have your data erased (regulated by Art. 17 of GDPR)
- the right to limit processing of your data (regulated by Art. 18 of GDPR)
- the right to raise objection against processing of your data (regulated by Art. 21 of GDPR)
- the right to have your data transferred to another administrator (regulated by Art. 20 of GDPR)
A formal complaint to supervisory authorities
According to Art. 77 of GDPR you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body, especially in the member country of residence, employment or the country where the alleged violation of GDPR-regulated data processing rules has occured. In Poland, the supervisory body is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. A complaint can be filed by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-913 Warszawa, or by email:[email protected]. You can also obtain more detailed information (including current phone numbers) at the following web address:https://uodo.gov.pl/.
Is submitting personal data necessary to conclude contract with us
The data is not collected in order to conclude a contract.
How your personal data gets obtained
We obtain your personal data from you. However, it might happen also in an automated way.
Automated processing and profiling