Who we are and where to find us
- Software Mansion spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Krakow (address: ul. Zabłocie 43b, 30-701 Kraków, Poland)
- Software Mansion spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa based in Krakow (address: ul. Zabłocie 43b, 30-701 Kraków, Poland).
Both companies are co-administrators of your personal data, which means:
- Once one of the companies obtains your data, the other will get access as well.
- Both companies collectively decide about the ways and reasons to process the data.
- You can reach out to either of them for information, or take advantage of your other rights that are granted to you according to RODO (GDPR). We have created a dedicated point of contact for this sole purpose – email address [email protected] and phone number (+48)518 987 184.
Usage data & cookies
For each user we process data describing the way of website usage (these are the so-called operating data). This processing includes automatic reading of a unique identification identifying the endpoint of the telecommunications network or IT system you use (ie. your IP address), as well as the date and time of the server, information about the technical parameters of the software and the device you use (eg. whether browsing our site you use from a laptop or phone), as well as the location from which you connect to our server. This information may be used by us for market research purposes and for improving the website's performance. Data stored in server logs is not associated with specific people using the website. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site.
The legal basis for usage data processing operations is Art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of GDRP (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller). That legitimate interest is to enable error diagnostics on the site the improvement of its quality.
Like almost every other website, we utilize cookies. Cookies are small pieces of text data stored on your device (eg. computer, phone or tablet), which may be read back by an IT system.
Cookies enable us to:
- ensure proper site operation,
- improve performance performance and security of the site,
- make use of analytics tools.
The legal basis for this is also Art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of GDRP (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller).
Own cookies. Cookies can be divided into own and third party ones. We use own cookies in order to improve our website’s performance.
Third-party cookies. Our site, just like most others, utilizes third-party functionalities. This involves utilizing third-party cookies. Here is how it works on our website:
- Google Analytics. Data gathered using this tool are completely anonymous and do not allow to identify you. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies for Google Analytics service are used. The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google (the so-called tracking code) in the code of our website. This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies. Detailed information about Google Analytics can be found at www.google.com/analytics
You can prevent processing of personal data in this way (block Google Analytics) by making appropriate choices on the site available here: www.tools.google.com/gaoptout
Our website contains a contact form. Personal data submitted using it are processed only to be able to answer your inquiry.
The legal basis for this is therefore Art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of GDRP (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller) or Art. 6 par. 1 pt. b) (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;).